Sports Jersey Quilts
This is a quilt made to highlight some of your favorite memories through your Sport's Jerseys! The SAMPLE quilts pictured features jersey's from a variety of sports and teams! Every quilt is completely unique and sizes vary greatly based on the jerseys that you provide.
I would love to customize this design for you! Send me your cherished items and I will quilt them into a lasting memory for you! Each square/rectangle varies in size, so the total quilt dimensions will all be approximate:
- 12 to 15 jerseys quilt size approximately 40” x 56”
- 16 to 20 jerseys quilt size approximately 40” x 72”
- 21 to 25 jerseys quilt size approximately 50” x 72”.
- sizes may vary depending on the style and sizes of your jerseys.
++Base your count off of how many items and pieces you want included! If you would like both the front and back of a certain clothing item included that counts as 2. So if you have 19 items and 3 of them you would like both front and back, then that is a count of 22.
I may adjust the size of squares if needed to fit your items, so the dimensions are approximate since every quilt is a unique quilt. You can include your favorite jerseys. sport's t-shirts, patches or other clothes.
The back of the quilt will be a soft fleece fabric. I typically suggest a neutral, simple pattern or a marble print for the back. I am happy to match the back fabric to your team color.
I have the ability to embroider a name, date, and/or short message on the quilt. If you would like a message, please include in the Personalization section.
How it works:
1) Buy the quilt. **Please note that the pictures in this listing are given as an example of a similar style quilt. Your quilt will look different, based on the clothes and colors you want used. Do Not Cut ANY of your items - plan to send them to me WHOLE. ++Base your count off of how many items and pieces you want included! If you would like both the front and back of a certain clothing item included that counts as 2. So if you have 19 items and 3 of them you would like both front and back, then that is a count of 22.
2) As soon as you purchase the quilt, I will send you my address so you can mail your items. I will let you know my estimated processing time so you can make sure to keep your place in line and get your clothes to me by the date I plan to start your quilt. You can use any shipping method you choose and if you are local we can arrange a time to drop off your items to me. It will take me approximately 4 – 6 weeks to complete your quilt after I receive your items - I will adjust the Ship Date at this time.
3) Let me know if you have any preferences on the color for the back. I typically choose solids and patterns that are not too busy, so they do not take away from the clothes you are high-lighting. If you have room décor or team colors you want me to match, just let me know!
4) If you have specific jerseys that you would like to use Front and Back, please let me know. I will do my very best to fit all items into our pattern. If I cannot make a certain item work I will discuss this with you in a Conversation. Again, do not cut anything before sending!!
4) Check your clothes. Please make sure the clothes are clean when you send them. I may wash the clothes, but I will not try to get stains out. Make sure there are not stains in any main area of the items. It will show up and I cannot guarantee that I can cut the stained area off! **Please, please do not cut or trim the clothes yourself. Send them whole and I will cut them.** If you have any other questions about clothing items or special requests please let me know.
5) Mail me the clothing items you want on the quilt. If you have a few items that you are unsure about, you can send a few extras and I will give you my opinion on what can work best.
6) I will create your Memory Quilt and send the finished quilt (along with any unused extra clothes you may have sent) back to you when finished. I promise it will be a treasure!
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to answer them and look forward to working with you!
Please note that I do take pictures of all of my quilts and may use them in my Listings as examples. If you are giving your quilt as a gift and do not want it displayed before a certain date, please do let me know!!